How to change SAP Easy Access Screen Picture
Step By Step as Follows:
Step 1: Enter transaction code >SMW0.
Step 2: Click on >Binary data for WebRFC applications >Hit Enter.
3) >Hit Execute Button.
4) Go to >Settings >Define MIME Types
5) Click >Create or Hit >F5
Extension : *.jpg
> Hit SAVE .
6) Go to Binary data for WEBRFC applications or Step 4 Screenshot in document ,
Click on >Create
Description: ABAP Academy Logo .
7) Now go to >T-code SM30 , on Table/View parameter field write SSM_CUST and >Hit Maintain.
Till now we have prepared everything to do the change. Following steps are going to do the actual change in SAP system.
8) Click on >New Entries and add the entries of RESIZE_IMAGE and START_IMAGE as shown in screenshot below.
9) Hit >Save and Create on New Session and Your Done.
10) New Picture of SAP Easy Access . Congratulations!
If you are stuck in between while doing this. Please comment on the post.
Good document, It’s worked for me thank you for you help
You’re welcome Vijaya!
The fields: Type and Extension à locked for me so it’s not possible to choose others types
You might not have access to do it :)
Is it possible for me to unlock my user account to be able to do that ??
If Yess, how can i unlock my user account by myself ???
Thanks for feedback :)